Pretty much about time I did an update to the services, which I did. We’re now running the latest services released and one of the more important modules was updated as well, so I went ahead with the update. It took a bit longer to do since I had to re-configure the configuration file in case there were any new options.
Anyway, with that out of the way, the services are running stable, have had no problems at all, and everything is back up and running. The IRC server itself never went down. The only time that will happen is when the IRCd needs an upgrade, which I will post ahead of time before I get that far.