Update on Website
Its no issue that the site is back up. But actually, I was informed of something rather interesting.
This is a small-time site, not a whole lot of activity goes on here, or the IRC. I was informed by my host a couple days ago (I was busy the last couple days, hence no post about further information) regarding my account suspension. He told me something about a skyrocket in resource usage shortly after the move. I found it rather interesting considering all I do is keep the software backend up-to-date with WordPress and SMF. So, I’m curious if it was an isolated incident as he suggested, or it was a possible DoS on my site for whatever reason.
Anyway, that’s what happened apparently. I haven’t seen anything new lately, but I’ll keep my eye on it over time and just keep touch if I find anything new.